Wednesday, November 09, 2005

While going through my pile of rather random papers and such I came across a couple of letters (snail mail) that I received in the last couple of weeks. I purchased a wooden box from your standard large chain book store a couple of years ago for letters. (the top of the box has a inlay of black leather with the word 'letters' on an outline of an envelope) I've kept all the letters that I received while at school in this box-so it was only logical that the recent letters also be placed here.
What a treat... It was really fun to dig through and read some of the letters-from family members, old friends... Some funny cards but it was very refreshing to re-read the letters that were sincere and loaded with warm fuzzies. Definitely fun to think about how much has changed just within the last couple of year.... (ah.... *sigh*)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home