Wednesday, December 07, 2005


Offically ready for the Cold!
Originally uploaded by echrist.
Suggestion for the campus area... 24 hour coffee shop!

All of the coffee shops on and around campus close by 10 (starbucks less than a block from me) or 11! ARG! Come on people! This is a college campus, students keep strange and rediculous hours and need the help of caffeine to make all of this possible!

As you can see I purchased a new mug. I have two others... a sweet jelly belly one (its also blue, now that I think about it) but does not hold as much as the new one. My other one is a great Mickey Mouse (just the strip around the center-he's running) mug... but alas, it is dying... it is not a solid piece like my new starbucks one and my jelly belly one. So what happened over time was that the inner piece has come loose and as a result is very spillage prone-and Let's face it... I do not need help spilling things on myself. So I think, sadly... that it will be retired :(

Check out the my flickr page for more on my new mug! Hooray!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home